Make Nutrition Rock at Your School
Jump with Jill is the world’s only rock & roll nutrition show. The Emmy-nominated school assembly was created by a musical Registered Dietitian named Jill. So you can be sure that your child’s experience will be engaging, entertaining, and educational.
Hosting your show
Jump with Jill takes childhood obesity by storm, serving as a kid-appropriate approach for kicking off wellness committee initiatives, reinforcing classroom learning, and supporting a healthier cafeteria menu. The show is available for your next school assembly, community event, or conference.
Recommended audience grades: K-5
Recommended audience size for a single show: Up to 600
Show run time: 1 hour
Recommended room to host your school-wide assembly: gym, auditorium, or cafeteria. Stage and floor seating preferred.
Students sing and dance while learning to…
• Respect their bodies through healthy choices
• Fuel their engines with healthy food
• Get goin’ with breakfast
• Enjoy Nature’s Candy (aka Fruit!)
• Power their plates with Superpower Vegetables
• Exercise daily to compose the Beat of the Body
• Drink water!
• Represent with calcium for strong bones
we are unmatched in our…
This isn’t sit with Jill; we are kinesthetic learning in action!
Jump with Jill is often the first live performance your students will see; it may also be their first positive experience with nutrition. We take this responsibility very seriously. With our lights, sound, and backdrops, we convert the space formerly used for gym class into a performance venue that prompts audible wows. We write and produce our original music to leave your students humming our singable mantras and remembering our characters.
Expertise in our subject matter.
Jump with Jill was created by a Master’s level Registered Dietitian, not a nutrition enthusiast. Each of our original songs is focused on making a healthy behavior specific and actionable.
Evaluations report an overwhelmingly positive response to the show and an increased and sustained motivation over time.
Employee training program.
Our staff is hand-selected and rigorously trained to standards you’d find at any other entertainment company with a franchise of characters. You’ll believe you are speaking to clones of Jill and Mark Jayne.
Our comprehensive program of nutrition education resources are for teachers and parents. Our curriculum extensions and brain breaks include music downloads, danceable music videos, and activity sheets so teachers can continue Jump with Jill messages in the classroom and home.
Our flat rate includes…
- Technical Production. We supply the set, lighting, microphones, and sound system. You just need to help us sign in at the office and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Travel costs and logistics management. We coordinate all aspects of your tour schedule including how we will get there, where we will stay, and when your performance will happen.
- Leave behind items. We print and distribute a postcard for each student to take home to parents and a pamphlet for each teacher to access our online tools to follow-up the show.
- Credentialed staff. In addition to being dynamic singers and dancers, our performers are certified teachers. They come to us with the fundamental understanding of educational objectives and classroom management that we build on to teach them the lesson plan of the Jump with Jill show.