Jump with Jill #FamilyFoodRockstar Photo Contest
Presented by Meijer
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Jump with Jill #FamilyFoodRockstar Photo Contest Presented by Meijer (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. (Minors not eligible. Parents or guardians may enter on behalf of minors, but all social media accounts, information, eligibility, and consent must be that of the parent or guardian. No information relating to a Minor should be submitted. Submissions containing information relating to Minors will be disqualified.). Employees of Meijer Great Lakes Limited Partnership, Jump with Jill, or Produce for Kids and any of their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and/or assigns as well as any other individual, company or organization involved in the development, execution, production or distribution of the Promotion, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Administrator: Jump with Jill Promoter: Produce for Kids, 2901 Curry Ford Road Suite C, Orlando, FL 32806. This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
3. Prizes: Promotion results in FIVE (5) CONTEST WINNERS. Each winner receives one $100 Meijer gift card (the “Prize”). ARV: $100. Prize may be used at any Meijer store. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted unless, at its discretion, Administrator notifies a winner of the need to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Administrator and Promoter are not liable for any changes, cancellations, or rejections of Prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. PRIZES ARE NOT FOR RESALE.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, those submitting Family Food Rockstar photos (the “Participants”) fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
5. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 1, 2016 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 4, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Promotion Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. The Promotion consists of five (5) phases as set forth in the chart below.
|Phase||Starts at 12:00 am ET||Ends at 11:59 pm ET|
|Submission||Sept. 1, 2016||Oct. 4, 2016|
|Judging||Oct. 5, 2016||Oct. 7, 2016|
|Potential winners contacted, eligibility verified||Oct. 13, 2016||Oct. 17, 2016|
|Additional potential winners contacted if previous potential winners ineligible or unresponsive||Oct.18, 2016||Oct. 21, 2016|
|Winners announced and prizes mailed||Oct. 26, 2016||Oct. 26, 2016|
6. How to Enter:
- During the Submission Phase, visit jumpwithjill.com/FamilyFoodRockstar or to try one of the provided recipes or create one of your own to cook with your family. Families come in many shapes, sizes, colors, and ages. Show us how your family eats together. Everything from selfies to a mug with your goofy aunt are welcome. Any stage of the meal from grocery shopping, to preparation, to presentation are accepted.
- Post your photo (the “Submission”) to your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account with the hashtag #FamilyFoodRockstar.
- Follow Jump with Jill on Instagram or Twitter or “like” the Jump with Jill Facebook Fanpage to receive a potential direct message from Jump with Jill.
- The Submission photo must be compatible with the size and formatting requirements of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm ET on October 4, 2016.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not contain brand names, and/or trademarks, except for Meijer, Administrator, and Promoter trademarks or those Participant has license to use;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by Participant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any Federal law or regulation as well as those of any state where the Submission is created.
7. Limitation: Each Participant may post one (1) Submission per Calendar Day during the Submission Phase. Prize is limited to one (1) per household. Participants from the same email address will be considered submitted by the authorized email account holder. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries and that Participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated program to enter will result in blocking and disqualification. Administrator and Promoter are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
8. Consent. Utilizing the hashtag #FamilyFoodRockstar constitutes Participant’s consent to give Meijer, Administrator, and Promoter a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
9. Winner Determination: Winners will be determined by Jump with Jill (“the Judge”), via the processes set forth below.
a. Judging Phase: During the Judging Phase, qualified judges determined by Administrator in its sole discretion will select the winning Participants based on the following two (2) criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
(1) Photo Composition (50%)
- Choose a clear and interesting subject, use playful angles, and control the light by closing the curtains or applying a filter. People should be in it; if we wanted stock food photography we would use Getty Images. We want to see you!
(2) Creativity/Originality of Food Presentation and Photo (50%)
- Do something to capture your meal that makes it memorable! Everything from selfies to a mug with your weird aunt are welcome. Any stage of the meal from grocery shopping, to preparation, to presentation are accepted.
b. Potential Winners Contacted. Five potential winners will be contacted by Jump with Jill through the social media channel of the original Submission beginning October 13, 2016. (e.g. if you submitted your photo through Twitter and chosen as a potential winner, Jump with Jill will direct message you through Twitter.) “Potential winners” are those Submissions selected by the Judge but have not yet been submitted to the procedures under this paragraph. See Section 6 to make sure you have selected to follow Jump with Jill so they may communicate with you in the event you are selected. Potential winners will be asked to verify eligibility according to Section 1 in order to claim their Prize. Potential winners must reply to Jump with Jill by 11:59 pm ET on October 17, 2016. Failure to reply within the required time period will result in the forfeiting of Prize. Communication of eligibility information is consent for Prize acceptance. If a potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or does not respond within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits Prize and the Judge will determine another potential winner to be contacted during the second time period detailed in Section 5. All potential winners contacted during the second time period will be contacted beginning October 18, 2016 and must respond to Jump with Jill by 11:59 pm ET on October 21, 2016.
c. Winner Announced. Once eligibility of all potential winners is proven, winners (The 5 potential winners who met the requirements of Section 9b) will be announced on jumpwithjill.com and on Jump with Jill’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Prizes will be mailed on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. Decision of winners is FINAL. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Administrator, Promotor, and Meijer may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or information/announcements regarding the prize received in connection with the Promotion, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winner accepts and acknowledges that Administrator shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Administrator in their individual sole discretions shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Administrator shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent they choose to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winners will indemnify Released Parties (as defined in Section 12, below) and any licensees of Meijer, Administrator, and Promoter against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
11. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion carried out by Administrator or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator and/or Promoter failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release: By entering a Submission, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Meijer, Administrator, Promoter, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant or Released Parties, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s involvement in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion.
14. Disputes: Meijer and Promoter are indemnified by Administrator. Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against Administrator arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable court in Pennsylvania State Court located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania applicable therein, and the parties hereto irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of said state and country; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses to participate in the Promotion, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.