Head Teacher for Early Education Program
Company and Job Description:
Jump with Jill is the world’s only rock & roll nutrition show. Our global headquarters are located in a 9,000 sq ft warehouse northeast of Pittsburgh where all of our managers and creators work hard to bring our show to kids. Our children come to work with us to play and learn in our on-sight preschool program. All children are under 5. We want someone who is able to provide structure but also foster creativity and fun!
Does this sound like your dream job?
Schedule and Pay:
Daylight hours, 25+ hours per week. Monday through Friday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM. You will join a team of educators as an hourly W2 employee at $13/hour with a guaranteed schedule. Potential for growth as more children join the team! Note to Health LLC dba Jump with Jill is an equal opportunity employer. Our jobs are open to dudes and dudettes of all races, ethnicities, and ages.
- Our business follows a school calendar so you have generous holiday breaks
- We provide a full kitchen, laundry room, and play room full of toys, books, and lots of craft materials. You will have all the comfort of watching a child in a home, but the support of their parents just down the hall.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your education and business skills in a unique environment.
- We are a super cool company with equally cool kids!
- Intuitively manage the office flow for when parents want to be with their kids to provide care and when they need to be in a meeting.
- Create age-appropriate lesson plans and activities.
- Foster a safe and creative space for all children to learn and play.
- Manage multiple children of varying ages at the same time (baby, toddler, and pre-k age).
- Handle diaper changes and bathroom runs.
- Prepare, serve and clean up meals.
- Clear communication with child care coordinator and/or parent(s) about child’s activities during the day and if any issues arose.
- Protect the Jump with Jill family and business by keeping personal and business information confidential.
- Help to keep the office clean by picking up toys, vacuuming, putting away dishes, wiping down surfaces, handling kid laundry, etc.
- Assist in office work like shipping packages, packing materials, running errands if/when all children are napping.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler
- College degree (you can be attending college while holding this position)
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license (you will not be asked to use your own car for child transportation)
- Clean record – you’ll be asked to complete an FBI fingerprint, PA State Criminal & PA Child Abuse background checks
- BONUS: CPR Training, Certified Teacher, Early Childhood Education (ECE), Early Child Development Coursework