Seeking Admins Who Rock
Company and Job Description:
Jump with Jill is the world’s only rock & roll nutrition show. Our global headquarters are located in a 9,000 sq ft warehouse northeast of Pittsburgh. Our multi-talented and passionate support staff is seeking a new member of the team to run behind-the-scenes operations for the live show including booking tours, developing and executing press outreach, and providing child care for office staff children. Competitive salary and benefits.
Does this sound like your dream job?
Schedule and Pay:
Daylight hours, 25+ hours per week. Monday through Friday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM. You will join a team of educators. You will be an hourly W2 employee at $13/hour on a one year contract (August to July) with potential for growth. Employees stay with us an average of 3-5 years. Note to Health LLC dba Jump with Jill is an equal opportunity employer. Our jobs are open to dudes and dudettes of all races, ethnicities, and ages.
- Our business follows a school calendar so you have generous holiday breaks.
- An amazing work culture.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your education and business skills in a unique environment.
- Following directions and being flexible to fill in for office tasks as needed
- Meticulously managing project schedules
- Cooperate with other enthusiastic people
- Nurture children
- Protect the Jump with Jill family and business by keeping personal and business information confidential.
- Help to keep the office clean by picking up toys, vacuuming, putting away dishes, wiping down surfaces, handling kid laundry, etc.
- Assist in manual labor tasks like shipping packages, packing materials, and running errands.
- Book and promote tours
- Someone who likes to help.
- College degree (you can be attending college while holding this position)
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license (you will not be asked to use your own car for child transportation)
- Clean record – you’ll be asked to complete an FBI fingerprint, PA State Criminal & PA Child Abuse background checks
- BONUS: CPR Training, Certified Teacher, Early Childhood Education (ECE), Early Child Development Coursework