Make Nutrition Rock at Your School
See what our show is all about
The world’s only rock & roll nutrition show, Jump with Jill, uses music and dance to celebrate healthy habits by transforming nutrition education into a live concert. Created by a Registered Dietitian and professional musician, the show uses singable anthems guaranteed to get students moving and learning about healthy habits.
The show encourages audiences to…
• Respect their bodies through healthy choices
• Fuel their engines with healthy food
• Get goin’ with breakfast
• Enjoy nature’s candy (aka Fruit!)
• Power your plate with superpower vegetables
• Exercise daily to compose the Beat of the Body
• Drink water!
• Represent with calcium for strong bones
We are unmatched in our…
- Interactive, direct instruction. With Jill’s guidance, kids participate in the show by singing and dancing along. It’s kinesthetic learning in action!
- Research-proven methodology. Evaluations of Jump with Jill report an overwhelmingly positive response to the show and measurable behavioral improvements.
- Professional production. Jump with Jill is often the first live performance your students will see; it may also be their first positive experience with nutrition. We take this responsibility very seriously. With our lights, sound, and backdrops, we convert the space formally used for gym class into a performance venue that prompts audible wows. We write and produce our original music to leave your students humming our singable mantras and remembering our characters.
- Expertise in our subject matter. Nutrition is our passion and our credential. Jump with Jill was created by an expert in the nutrition education field, a Master’s level Registered Dietitian. Each of our original songs is focused on making a healthy behavior specific and actionable.
- Follow-up materials. Jump with Jill is a comprehensive program that includes nutrition education resources for teachers and parents. Our website is a treasure trove of brain breaks and curriculum extensions such as music downloads, danceable music videos, and activity sheets.
Our flat rate includes…
- Technical Production. We supply the set, lighting, microphones, and sound system. You just need to help us sign in at the office and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Travel costs and logistics management. We coordinate all aspects of your tour schedule including how we will get there, where we will stay, and when your performance will happen.
- Leave behind items. We print and distribute a postcard for each student to take home to parents and a pamphlet for each teacher to access our online tools to follow-up the show.
Are you ready to rock?!
Jump with Jill takes childhood obesity by storm, serving as a kid-appropriate approach for kicking off wellness committee initiatives, reinforcing classroom learning, and supporting a healthier cafeteria menu. The show is available for your next school assembly, public event, or conference.
Recommended audience grades: K-6
Recommended audience size: 300-600
Live show run time: 1 hour