Make Nutrition Rock at Your School
See what our show is all about
The world’s only rock & roll nutrition show, Jump with Jill, uses music and dance to celebrate healthy habits by transforming nutrition education into a live concert. Created by a Registered Dietitian and professional musician, the show uses singable anthems guaranteed to get students moving and learning about healthy habits.
- Recommended audience grades: K-6
- Recommended audience size: 300-600
- Live show run time: 1 hour
The show encourages audiences to…
• Respect Their Bodies through Healthy Choices
• Fuel Their Engines with the Best Energy!
• Get Goin’ with Breakfast
• Enjoy Nature’s Candy (aka Fruit!)
• Eat Superpower Vegetables
• Exercise Daily to Compose the Beat of the Body
• Drink Water!
• Get Calcium for Strong Bones
Jump with Jill Empowers Audiences to
• Make healthy choices
• Recognize the Impact of Choices on personal health
• Describe the healthy choices that make Jill energetic
• Recall the healthy behaviors from the show through song and dance
• value physical fitness and healthy eating as a fun way to express individuality
What to expect
• Interactive, Direct Instruction: With structured dance breaks, kids dance and sing along with onstage talent. It’s kinesthetic learning in action!
• Research-Proven Methodology: Researchers have measured positive emotional affect and self-reported behavioral improvements after students saw the show.
• Technical Production: We supply the set, lighting, microphones, and sound system to project. You just need to help us sign us in at the office and we get to setting up!
• Live, Original Music: We use singable mantras to make healthy habits memorable; each song is focused on making a healthy behavior specific and actionable.
Are you ready to rock?
Jump with Jill takes childhood obesity by storm, serving as a kid-appropriate approach for kicking off wellness committee initiatives, reinforcing classroom learning, and supporting a healthier cafeteria menu. The show is available for your next school assembly, public event, or conference. Jump with Jill is designed for grades K-6. The experience can be adapted for a preschool, middle school, and professional audiences. Contact us to learn how Jump with Jill can rock for you.
Target the kids and adults will follow. Consider inviting parents to the performance to get the messages home and community members to activate your efforts outside of the school. You can shape health culture, not just individual health habits. Staff is asked to participate in the performance to model the behaviors we ask of the students. The show and the resources on the Jump with Jill website will give teachers tools for future lessons so the messages can continue in the classroom and improve the impact of the show.